FED Main Event
February 9 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Registration for in-person tickets will close at
9:00am on Tuesday, February 1st.
To maintain COVID safety, we will be unable to accept walk-in attendees.
Virtual registration will remain open until the day of the event.
6:00-6:45pm Reception for Federation’s Major, Ben Gurion Society, and Legacy Donors with Dara Horn (appetizers served)
Thank you to those donors who give $5,000 or more to the Annual Community Campaign, those under age 40 who give $1,000 or more, and to those who have committed to leaving a legacy gift to Federation
6:30pm Doors open for general admission, dessert reception for all attendees
7:15pm Seated Program with Dara Horn begins (Streamed live for virtual attendees!)
8:30-9:00pm Book Signing with Dara Horn
Books will be available for purchase at the time of registration and at the event
$36 Virtual Ticket Only
$54 In Person Ticket Only
+$20 to any ticket to purchase Dara Horn’s latest book People Love Dead Jews
Special pricing: Jewish Young Professionals may attend virtually OR in person for just $36
In addition to the price of the ticket, all participants will be asked to support the community with a minimum $100 pledge to the Jewish Federation’s 2022 Annual Community Campaign; students and young adults will be asked to make a pledge of a meaningful amount.
COVID-19 Policies for In Person Attendees
- All in-person attendees must be fully vaccinated (including booster shots) against COVID-19 if medically eligible. You will be asked for the date of your most recent vaccination at the time of registration.
- Masks must be worn at all times during the event except when actively eating and drinking.
- **NEW** Attendees must wear surgical, KN95 or other similar masks. Cloth masks will not be permitted. We will have appropriate masks available for those who arrive without.
- The number of in-person attendees may be limited to make adequate social distancing possible.
- **NEW** Attendees will be asked to present an official, government-issued vaccination card or photo of the card listing the attendee’s name and date(s) of vaccination to gain entry to the event.
- We are monitoring the situation closely and appreciate your understanding if adjustments are needed in response. Any changes will be shared on this page and communicated via email.
Contact email@example.com or (734) 773-3535
Thank you to our 2022 Main Event Host Committee
Larry & Sue Adler
Robin & Brad Axelrod
Jeff & Laurie Barnett
Joshua & Marla Chinsky
Susan & Arnold Coran
Babette Levy Daskin & Mark Daskin
Judi & Ed Davidson
Eileen & Gary Freed
Hillary Murt & Bruce Friedman
Steve & Joyce Gerber
Mona & Ed Goldman
Jayson & Laurie Greenberg
Carol & Gideon Hoffer
Jessica ‘Decky’ Alexander & Bruce Kutinsky
Marc Bernstein & Jennifer Lewis
Evie & Allen Lichter
Fran & Irwin Martin
Randy & Patti Milgrom
Sharon & Chuck Newman
Edwin & Sue Pear
Michelle & Arthur Riba
Jennifer & Eric Rosenberg
Lauren Katz & Joel Rubenstein
Brian & Margot Schapiro
Mary & Art Schuman
Debra Chopp & Gil Seinfeld
David & Carey Wexler Sherman
Eva & Ed Solomon
Marci & Joshua Sukenic
Joan Lowenstein & Jonathan Trobe
Lisa & Stephen Weiss